The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University® offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
At Independence University, instructors provide you with individual attention, including personalized tutoring and advising support throughout your college experience. You'll get the help you need to succeed in your coursework, expand your professional network, and launch your career.
We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
- Start Fast, Finish Fast: Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in as few as 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in just 36 months.
- Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.1
- No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
- Employment Assistance: We'll help you find your new job when you graduate.2
- Career-focused Curriculum: You'll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
- Convenience: Online classes are available to fit your schedule.
- Accredited Institution: Independence University is a Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
- A New Tablet and Laptop Computer: A New Tablet and Laptop Computer: Yours to use in school and keep when you graduate.3
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify
Independence University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
The Bachelor of Science Completion Nursing degree program at Independence University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org).
For graduation rates, the median debt of graduates, and other data, see www.independence.edu/consumer-information.
1Grants and scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipiu.com for details.
2The college does not guarantee a job. Gaining employment is the graduate's responsibility.
3Receive a tablet during your first module (four-week term) and a laptop when you begin your fourth module. Does not apply to Master’s degree programs.